A Play Based on the Novel by Mark Haddon
Adapted by Simon Stephens
Presented under special arrangement with Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
Directed by Luke Yankee
Winner of the 2015 Tony Award for Best Play, this fascinating, compelling drama tells the story of Christopher, a 15-year-old with an extraordinary brain. He is exceptional at mathematics but ill equipped to interpret everyday life. He has never ventured alone beyond the end of his road, he detests being touched, and he distrusts strangers. Now it is 7 minutes after midnight, and Christopher stands beside his neighbor’s dead dog, Wellington, who has been speared with a garden fork. Finding himself under suspicion, Christopher is determined to solve the mystery of who murdered Wellington, and he carefully records each fact of the crime. However, his detective work, forbidden by his father, takes him on a thrilling journey that upturns his world.
- Occurs Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 8:00 pm
- Occurs Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurs Thursday, November 7th, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, November 8th, 2019 @ 8:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, November 9th, 2019 @ 8:00 pm